EnEnglish  Change
Your Location:Home > Product>Valve

700X water pump controls the valve

2016-03-25 11:09
From:原创    Click:237

700X water pump controls the valve
Specifications: 700X

700X water pump controls the valve from the main valve, solenoid valve, needle valve, ball valve, check valve, limit switch, micro-filter and pressure gauge hydraulic control over the system. Pump stop working when you want, import pressure closesthe main valve 90%, pump stops turning. Remaining 10% closed by water. To prevent water hammer.
This product uses the electromagnetic valve control, no other equipment and energy. Save energy, easy maintenance, stop the pump stationary. Solenoid valve 220VAC 24V or DC can be used.
Valves of this series products are widely used in high-rise buildings, living area and system of water supply network and urban water supply project.
Working principle
When you pump downstream of the valve to the water supply, solenoid valve, needle valve to an appropriate opening, needle valve, check valve upstream of water into the main valve of the control room, the electromagnetic valve outflow, when main valve control pressure to keep the main valve in the appropriate opening, maintain normal supply and raw materials.
When the pump stopped working, solenoid valve closed, control room to stop themain valve drainage, room pressure, began to close the main valve. When close to90%, the main valve pump upper limit switch output signal pump stops turning. Downstream water main valve through the check valve into the control room, control room pressure is increased, the main valve is closed.